- Lake Tuggeranong Sea Scout Hall – Mortimer Lewis Drive Greenway; OR
- Behind the Tuggeranong Library on Cowlishaw Street Greenway (Tuggeranong)
Who we are
The Tuggeranong Community Council (often referred to as TCC) is an incorporated, voluntary, not for profit, non political, community based association operating within the Tuggeranong District of the Australian Capital Territory. The TCC is formally recognised as the peak community body representing the interests of the local residents and the communities within Tuggeranong Valley. The TCC receives partial funding from the ACT Government.
With now over 87,000 residents in Tuggeranong, this is your chance to tell us what you would like to see happen in the area. Members also receive a copy of the minutes of the monthly meetings.
Executive Committee members, who are volunteers, are elected by members who are permanent residents of Tuggeranong.
It is not necessary to become a member to attend our meetings but by joining (the Council) you could be more involved in planning for the community.
Whom we represent
For all inquiries relating to municipal, local or State government matters please contact the ACT Government who perform these functions in the ACT. Inquiries to AccessCanberra – phone 13 22 81
- Tuggeranong Lake Carers Cleanup – Sunday 3rd March 2019 on 3 March 2019 10:00 AM
- Monthly TCC Public Meeting on 5 March 2019 7:30 PM
- Monthly TCC Public Meeting on 2 April 2019 7:30 PM
- Monthly TCC Public Meeting on 7 May 2019 7:30 PM