PUBLIC FORUM 16 June 2016 – 7.00 pm Albert Hall
Hear the Candidates’ views about:
- what should be the national responsibilities for planning in the ACT; and
- preserving the unique characteristics of Canberra as the nation’s capital.
Questions could cover:
- location of Federal departments in relation to impacts on town centres, employment, transport and parking;
- impact of recent changes to the National Capital Plan;
- heritage listing of Canberra in its overall design concept;
- ACT government projects that affect areas under NCA responsibility such as City to the Lake, Manuka Oval and West Tuggeranong.